Last updated on
- 1 The 10 Most Comfortable Work Boots For Men and Women Are Here in 2019
- 1.1 The 4 main factors for buying work boots;
- 1.2 Metatarsal guards
- 1.3 Lets not Forget the Soles
- 1.3.1 Types of soles
- 1.3.2 How is a work boot made?
- 1.3.3 The two main types of work boots are;
- 1.3.4 Which is the most Flexible work boot construction?
- 1.3.5 Our picks for the best most comfortable work boots of 2019!
- 1.3.6 Thorogood Men’s American Heritage Safety Toe Boot
- 1.3.7 Features and Benefits
- 1.3.8 Timberland PRO Men’s Pittboss 6″ Soft-Toe
- 1.3.9 Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Waterproof Steel-Toe Work Boot; Most Comfortable Waterproof Work Boots
- 1.3.10 Features and Benefits
- 1.3.11 Dr. Martens Men’s Fusion Safety-Toe Chelsea Boot:
- 1.3.12 Most Comfortable Slip on Work Boots 2019
- 1.3.13 Wolverine Men’s Raider Work Boots:Top rated work boots
- 1.3.14 The Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ Steel Toe Boot: Most Comfortable Work Boots For Men
- 1.3.15 The Most comfortable Work Boot for Women In 2019 Are:
- 1.3.16 Timberland PRO Women’s Titan Waterproof Work Boot
The 10 Most Comfortable Work Boots For Men and Women Are Here in 2019
When looking to invest in your next pair of work boots, you always want the best features possible for the right price. Buying the most comfortable work boots can be a make or break investment. Your feet, legs, and lower back will love you for doing your research and finding the best boots available.
The last thing we want is to buy the wrong type of boots. Lucky for you, we have checked out all the big brands newest models of work boots and reviewed all the newest features for you. Continue reading and we will let you which features all the most comfortable work boots for men and women have!
They all claim to produce the best work boots. But who’s telling the truth?
Look no further as we’ve researched the big brands and produced reviews for you to help make your mind up about who makes the most comfortable work boots.
When you’re working hard for long hours you need to have a quality pair of comfortable work boots. They will keep you fresh throughout the day.
The Thorogood American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe boot: Most comfortable work boot available today!! 9.5/10
|Skechers USA Sergeants Verdict Men's Boot||-Cushioned insole|
-Waterproof leather upper
-Speed-lacing hardware on shaft
|$$||(4.4 / 5)|
|Timberland White Ledge Men's Waterproof Boot||-Seam-sealed waterproof construction|
-Removable dual-density EVA footbed
-Solid rubber outsole
|$$||(4.6 / 5)|
|Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic Hi Cut Work Boot||-200 grams of insulation keeps feet warm|
-Nylon mesh lining wicks away moisture
-Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic Hi Cut Cap Soft Toe Waterproof Boot
|$$$||(4.5 / 5)|
|Caterpillar Men's Revolver Pull-On Steel-Toe Boot||-Slip-resistant outsole|
-Electric-hazard and slip-resistant outsole
|$$$||(4.3 / 5)|
|Wolverine Men's W08288 Wolverine Work Boot||-6" lace-up leather shaft|
-High quality leather
-Removable full-cushion footbed
|$$||(4.2 / 5)|
|Wolverine Men's Hudson W02194 Work Boot||-Removable full cushion insole|
-Moisture managing mesh linings
|$$$||(4 / 5)|
|Irish Setter Men's 83605 6" Work Boot||-Removable polyurethane footbed|
-6'' boot shaft height
-Padded collar for extra comfort
|$$||(4.5 / 5)|
Top 3 BENEFITS of buying the comfortable work boots
1) Reduces the risk of injury- Comfortable safety boots need to be the most important part of your safety workwear. You wear them all day every day. You use them more than any other tool or clothing item, so it’s a logical place to invest in quality, comfortable, safety boots.
I bet you’ve seen workmates develop blisters, Plantar fasciitis, sprains and splints from wearing uncomfortable footwear. Ache and pains are avoidable if you choose the correct footwear. It’s 100% worth the time and money to invest in your comfort and minimize the risk of becoming injured.
2) Makes work a lot more enjoyable- You know that feeling of uncomfortable boots? It’s the worst. When your legs ache, blisters form and your feet are throbbing. It’s hard to be positive about anything. I’ve had uncomfortable work boots in the past and it’s a deal-breaker. You’ve got to invest in the health of your feet and legs.
Once you get those new comfortable work boots on you get a real spring in your step and you can focus on the task at hand. You know what you’re going to enjoy the shift a hell of a lot more if your feet are in comfort. Nothing worse than listening to someone complain about uncomfortable footwear. I love that feeling of floating around the work site after the purchase of new comfortable work boots. Go on treat yourself!
3) Enhances productivity- Well this is an obvious one. Of course, your going to be more productive to your business or employer if your wearing comfortable work boots. We all go to work to make money and stay safe. Enhance your chance of success by keeping yourself injury-free and feeling great.
Best new features to look for include:
- Water tight but still breathable
- Great foot and ankle support
- Shock absorption
- Insulated shaft
- Breathable inner lining
- To Keep the feet as comfortable as possible
- Built from Lightweight and flexible material
We know that you also need to keep in mind the price and durability rating of work boots also,
The aim of this page is to help you find that perfect pair of comfortable work boots that will tick all the right boxes in not only comfort but also taking into consideration.
The 4 main factors for buying work boots;
I know I have tried to make the most out of my old worn out work boots. This has never been a good decision for me. Only wet feet, cramped legs and some lower backaches.
To understand what really goes into making the best comfortable work boots let’s have a look into the production process of creating comfortable work boots.
What are the most comfortable work boots?
Once you start looking into all the work boots available it can become quite daunting to see how many features the big brands add into their top work boots.
Work boots are a very important part of your everyday safety and comfort during work. Wearing work boots with the right features for the specific type of work you do during the day, can be the difference between coming home fresh, or ending up completely exhausted in pain. So when searching for workboots you will often ask yourself. What are the most comfortable available to me that will also keep me safe?
With the worst case a trip to the hospital when those safety features are critical whenever you are working in dangerous environments. Making the right choise in work boots will help you stay comfortable and safe in the workplace.
A great idea is to start to understand the most important features that work boots include. The technology in work boots has been coming a long way over the years. Check out below some of the best features when is comes to comfort and safety.
No doubt one of the most important features that all work boots should include. Safety toes are going to save your feet if things go wrong. The safety toes come in steel and composite. To pick the which material is best-suited will depend on your work situation.
Steel Safety Toes
- A most popular choice that has been around protecting feet and toes for a long time
- Heavy duty
- Most construction sites prefer this safety boot for its workers
- Not the best choice for extremely cold environments
- Newest technology
- Much better than steel for conducting the cold- steel will freeze in the cold really quickly and composite will not conduct the cold
- Built from light weight material
- We choose the composite work boot over steel toe to enhance the comfort of a work boot
Check with your workplace if you require steel toe work boots
This is an old school safety feature that has been making a comeback in the safety/comfort features of work boots.
What the metatarsal guard is designed to do is protect the top of the foot from any falling or heavy crushing piece of machinery, equipment or material. It is like an extension of the toe protector for the top of your feet. A great feature for anyone who has a high risk of falling objects landing onto their feet.
The options for the guard are
– Built in guard within the work boot or
– An external guard that straps onto the outside of the boot.
Just remember that this feature will add a bit of weight to the boot so if you are not in a high-risk industry then you are able to avoid this feature.
Lets not Forget the Soles
The soles of your work boots are one of the most important features in providing the best comfortable work boot. They will be the difference between having a great comfortable days work and having sore aching legs for the day. Unless you get boots with a quality sole you will not be comfortable for long periods of standing and walking.
Types of soles
- Thermal Poly Urethane- Best material for chemical resistant
- Rubber- slip resistant
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate- very lightweight and flexible
It’s best to understand your workplace and make a decision that is best suited to the environment where you will be working.
When buying boots check for;
Temperature – will it be hot or cold
High-risk workplace – Is there a high risk crushing machinery and equipment- how many safety features will you need
Terrain– what type of terrain will you be covering during the day
Electricity or chemicals – are you working on dangerous elements such as electricity and strong chemicals. If so, make sure you get the required safety features for the work environment
How is a work boot made?
There are two main types of production methods that work boots are made in this day and age. It’s a smart idea to understand how work boots are made so you can make a more informed purchase.
Nothing is cheap these days so let’s spend our money on the best value products with an informed decision.
The two main types of work boots are;
-Good welt construction, and;
– Cement construction
The Goodyear Welt construction method of producing boots has been a really popular method for over 100 years. It is still the most popular way to create durable comfortable work boots.
The way the Goodyear Welt method is produced by a creating a “welt” of rubber which is then sewn around the bottom diameter of the boot. Next, the welt seam is attached to both the insole and the and the outside upper of the boot.
As a result, you are left with a highly comfortable work boot. It’s interesting to see this old method is still the best.
The Goodyear Welt will produce a really flexible and durable boot. This method also allows the sole to replaced once it has been worn out. This is fantastic for when you want to buy an expensive pair of boots that can last for over 30 years. When the sole wears out, you can simply just replace with a new sole and the boots are good as new.
Which is the most Flexible work boot construction?
The other popular way to create a work boot is the cement construction method. The sole is directly cemented to the onto the upper side of the sole. the benefit of this method is that it allows the boot to be flexible, extremely lightweight and highly comfortable.
The Cement construction work boots are great boots but,
The reason that the Goodyear Welt is still the preferred method of boot construction is that the Goodyear Welt sole can replaced. But once the cement construction sole wear down, you will have to throw the old work boot away.
Our picks for the best most comfortable work boots of 2019!
(4.7 / 5) Comfort rating
One question most people have when looking for new safety boots. What are the most comfortable boots available?
The reviews left by customers on amazon.com shout loud and clear that these are possibly the most comfortable boots you could ever slip your feet into! We have even heard reviews on customers buying a second pair for the weekends.
If you are looking for a hard-working workboot that stands up to any weather and condition, the American Heritage boot is a perfect choice. Known for its high-quality workmanship, safety features and stylish design, the Thorogood model is an all-around great choice.
The dual-density insole provides supreme support while the top of the line construction method delivers true durability so you can rest easy and know you have made a wise investment. Visit this page for an in-depth review on this outstanding work boot.
Along with awesome comfort, safety and quality, you get style too. Just one glance at this stylish work boot and you are impressed. But what’s even better is they perform as great as they look. If you have different conditions to work in, such as a mix of wet/dry/slippery/hot/cold surfaces. You’ll find no difference in footing, these boots are up for any task or job.
Features and Benefits
- MAXWear outsole- Known to outlasts the competition by 30%.
- Single-Density Polyurethane Maxwear Wedge- MAXWear Wedge slip resistant outsole
- Removable Ultimate Shock insole– Absorption footbed on Poron comfort cushion insole that can be removed
- Manufactured using electric shock-resisting soles- Capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts
- Made in the USA
- High strength Fiberglass shank- For extra durabilty
A well-designed boot that has all the comfort and safety features needed to keep you productive and safe. Whats great to know is that these boots are made in the USA!
This boot receives our rating for the most comfortable work boot on the market.
(4.5 / 5) Comfort rating
All Timberland boots benefit from Direct Inject technology to ensure comfort all day long.
Your heels will love flexible insole which cushions your feet throughout your work day. Also, the weatherproof seam-sealed leather keeps your feet dry. Not to forget the rubber outsole is rugged enough to provide a high level of traction in all environments including oily surfaces and even wet concrete.
Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Waterproof Steel-Toe Work Boot; Most Comfortable Waterproof Work Boots
(4.4 / 5) Comfort rating
A great feature that allows your feet to remain warm during cold seasons and dry in wet muddy conditions. Not to forget these boots are even waterproof even up to the ankle.
There are only a few renowned boots that combine style, comfort,durability and quality. Caterpillar are at the top of the list.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof leather upper
- Seam sealed to ensure waterproof protection against all elements
- Removable EVA insole with Gel technology for ultra comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with SRX technology for extreme slip resistance
- Steel shanks for durability
- Non-slip outsoles
- Breathable poly lining
- Steel toes that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 for impact compression
- 400 grams thermal insulation helps keep feet comfortably warm in even the coldest conditions
Most Comfortable Slip on Work Boots 2019
This work boot is built with full grain and double-stitched leather with a smooth finish.
These stylish boots also meet the anti-static and steel toe safety requirements for extra protection during a job. To add to the level of comfort, the boot has elastic sections placed at the sides of ankle. Lets not forget the slip on feature which allows you to put easily on or remove your shoes.
A key feature in this boot is the Cosmo moisture-wicking lining, this helps keep the feet dry and comfy. The detachable Smart mask PU-cushioned footbeds allow you to move around comfortably. They also have a heat sealed thread to enhance the durability of the shoes. The heel area is also extra cushioned to protect the feet against impact.
Not only are these a great pair of safety workboots but also pretty handy to wear on the weeekends around the house or town. The slip on slip off no laces design is what puts it in a league of its own. A stylish pair of practical workboots.
Features and Benefits
- Full-grain leather covering for comfort and durability
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Absorbing qualities in the heel strike area
- Protected soles from electrical hazards
- Chelsea styled boot with an elastic side goring and pull tab for easy removal
- New sole detail discharges static buildup through the shoe to the floor and reduces the build up of excessive static buildup
- Cushioned footbed ensures total comfort
- Goodyear welted production means the upper and sole are stitched together, not glued for extra quality and strength
- PVC patterned sole that is heat-sealed to help create a slip resistant boot
- Wooden shank installed for better rigidity and strength in the slip on work boot.
A high quality, comfortable pull on work boot from one of the best in the business
Wolverine Men’s Raider Work Boots:Top rated work boots
(4.6 / 5) Comfort rating
This stylish boot has a bunch added features that make this a top rated comfortable work boot. The heel has great cushion with a detail to flexibility. Wolverine boots are made with full-grain, genuine high quality leather. Buyers on amzaon.com have left reviews that year after year that these are some of top rated work boots available.
The full cushion footbed provides a protective layer to absorb shock from working on eneven ground. The multishox insole aslo is a great feature to release pressure from the feet and legs. All these details add to the comfort you can expect from a well know brand like wolverine.
A question I often hear is, what are the most comfortable steel toe work boots? I reckon you are looking at them above. Not only are these great workboots lightweight, strong, and ultra comfy, but they also have steel toes. You can wear comfortable boots and still stay safe with these specilized safety boots.
The wave mesh lining creates a cool breathable space for when its hot and the rubber outsole is resistant to water, oil, abrasion, heat, chemicals and slip.
Features and Benefits
- Full grain leather for durability and quality
- Cushioned collar
- Breathable CK mesh lining for even more comfort It features a flexible, athletic Contour Welt
- Multishox insole with a removable, full-cushion feature. This function helps support the feet.
- Multishox lugged rubber outsole for resistance to slipping, and oil
- Abrasion-resistant sole for an awesome grip
- Light Polyurethane Midsole Shoes for high resilience, and to make it light
- Durable athletic shock absorption
- Slip, heat, oil and abrasion-resistant traction
- It is easy to wear and pull off in even with lace up studs
- Highly Breathable
- Lightweight material.
The Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ Steel Toe Boot: Most Comfortable Work Boots For Men
(4.4 / 5) Comfort rating
If you need a real bang for your buck in a top-quality boot the 2nd Shift boot by Caterpillar is a great choice. Economically priced, you don’t have to sacrifice quality over value. CAT deliver true durability —they’re as tough as nails.
The steel toe combined with quality leather creates a very safe and comfortable work boot. This dollar conscious option also offers sock liners and nylon lining to stay dry.
Plus, it’s manufactured with Goodyear welt construction which has been the leading method of boot construction over the last 100 years.
Keep in mind, the price shouldn’t be the chief factor in choosing work boots. That’s especially the case when you’re looking for boots with high levels of comfort for safety and good health. If Comfort and durability is at the forefront of your mind, look no further. I promise, your feet will thank you for it.
[: id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2XQw1RU” ]
The Most comfortable Work Boot for Women In 2019 Are:
- Quality Leather
- Industrial and construction protection
- High comfort levels
- Ergonomically designed
- Anti-fatigue insoles.
- Electrical hazard protection
- Timberland quality assured
- Antimicrobial linings
- full-grain leather upper detailed
Still searching for the perfect boots? Click here to see the work boot worx homepage!