Last updated on
- 1 Best Work Boot Insoles; Working all Day Long
- 1.1 5 Instant Benefits YOU’LL Get From Wearing Work Boot Insoles!
- 1.1.1 It’s a smart decision to think about insoles
- 1.1.2 How many times have your origional insoles worn out first?
- 1.1.3 Insoles Make Safety Boots Comfortable
- 1.1.4 Add life Span to Your Work Boots
- 1.1.5 But why doesn’t everyone use inner soles if they are so good?
- 1.1.6 And you know the first thing they are given?
- 1.1.7 Are all Insoles the Same?
- 1.1.8 Best Tips for fitting Work Boot Insoles
- 1.1.9 Editor’s Recommendations For Buying the Best Work Boot Insoles
- 1.1.10 Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole: Best Boot Insoles For Military Boots
- 1.1.11 (4.6 / 5)
- 1.1.12 Features and Benefits
- 1.1.13 Check all the models from Superfeet below! Just click on the color best suited for you
- 1.1.14 Superfeet Premium Insoles:Best Rated Insoles
- 1.1.15 Features and Benefits
- 1.1.16 Super Feet Orange: Best Insoles for Work Shoes
- 1.1.17 Superfeet Orange Insole
- 1.1.18 Fits Best In:
- 1.1.19 Superfeet Yellow Insole; Best Insoles for Standing All Day
- 1.1.20 Fits Best In:
- 1.1.21 Superfeet Blue Insole: Best insoles for work boots
- 1.1.22 Superfeet Berry Insole: Best Boot Insoles for Women
- 1.1.23 Forcare Workboot Insoles: Best Value Insoles For Under $20
- 1.1.24 Tread Labs – Stride Insole: Editors pick; Best New Insoles
- 1.1.25 Here’s a summary:
- 1.1.26 Sure-Footed Warranty:
- 1.1 5 Instant Benefits YOU’LL Get From Wearing Work Boot Insoles!
Best Work Boot Insoles; Working all Day Long
5 Instant Benefits YOU’LL Get From Wearing Work Boot Insoles!
1) Work with Fresh Feet and Legs – Add an extra layer of support and cushion to your safety boots through work boot insoles. You’re feet will feel enhanced with a new bouce to your step. Beat that tired leg feeling halfway through your shift when you add a new pair of shock absorbing insoles!
2) Save Time and Money– When you buy Insoles your making an investemnet not only in your health but also your back pocket. You’ll benefit from painfree feet during your work shift and also add up to 80% extra life span to your work boots from using insoles that cost only a small fraction of the price of your boots. You’ll get more work done and less time suffering from aching legs and feet.
3) Injury Prevention– With a quality, well designed work boot insole you’ll minimize the chance of Plantaar fasiataas and other foot chronic foot injuries. Up to 50% of foot injuries are caused by long work hours in uncomfortable safety footwear. The best insoles for standing all day are here to the rescue! Insoles are the first step to relieving pain if your having foot, leg or lower back pain at work.
4) Make Your Workboots Last Longer – Do you want to add to the durabilty of your safety boots? Who wouldn’t? I know I want to get the most from my footwear. I work hard and long hours, so my feet and legs better keep up. Adding a pair of the best insoles for work shoes costs only a fraction of the price you pay for new boots and adds to the life span of your safety boots.
5) Keeps Away Those Bad Smells- Ok let’s face it, nobody wants to be the guy or gal with the stinky feet. When you add a pair of good quality insoles to your footwear, an insulated layer fabric will create a more comfortable and breathable environment for your feet. Add an insole and instantly feel your feet breath more and sweat less. The insole will greatly reduce bad odors and unwanted smells. If the smell persists, you only need to remove, wash and dry the insole. Those insoles will smell great and keep your feet fresh.
It’s a smart decision to think about insoles
One of the best things you can do to increase the comfort for your legs, feet and lower back is to add a quality pair of insoles. This has also been proven to greatly reduce lower back pain, cramps, sore legs and the risk of plantar fasciitis. I have spent a lot of time searching for the best insoles for boots, as I’m constantly walking, standing and working on my feet. I want to stay painfree and feel fresh while I work.
I’m on my feet working for 8-10 hours a day which leads to joint pain and discomfort. If I’m not prepared with the right foot wear equipment my legs, feet and lower back are really sore by the end of the day.
That’s why I add a pair of the best boot insoles availble and work painfree.
How many times have your origional insoles worn out first?
I know in your career it’s happened a lot. And what do you usually do? Continue working for weeks or even months longer with an uncomfortable work boot waiting for the rest of the boot to wear out. That was before you could easily find the best insoles for boots. They are easy and cheap to buy online and reduce a great deal pressure on your knees, lower back, and feet.
When I finally made the choice to finally start adding new insoles to my work boots, I really felt like I was walking on a cloud. I could not believe the difference.
If you are spending all day on your feet, it’s the best investment to look after them. Once you add the insole to your new or old work boots you won’t look back. Finding the best boot insoles will make your day!
A great idea is when you buy a new pair of work boots, add a pair of insoles to go with them. This will add to the comfort as well as increase the lifespan of the work boots.
|Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole||-Anti-Fatigue Technology|
-Premium comfort and moisture management
|$$||(4.7 / 5)|
|Tread Labs "Stride Insole"||-Replaceable Top-Cover|
-Motion Control Thru Biomechanics
-Four different Arch Heights
-Medical Grade Support
|$$$||(4.8 / 5)|
|Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles||-Superior cushioning|
|$$$||(4.5 / 5)|
|JobSite Boot/Hiker Comfort Support Orthotic Insoles||-Arch Support|
-Prevents lower back pain
|$$||(4 / 5)|
|PROFOOT Dura-Sole Insoles||-100% Made in USA|
-Silverplus anti-microbial protection
-Advanced military-grade construction
|$||(4 / 5)|
|Superfeet GREEN Premium Insoles||-High-arched insole for maximum support|
-Takes away foot discomfort
-Supports and aligns the bones of the foot
|$$$$||(4.8 / 5)|
|JobSite Power Tuff Orthotic Boot Insoles||-Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and breathable|
-Support and stability to prevent Heel Shock
-Arch Support & High Rebound Cushion
|$$||(4.3 / 5)|
Insoles Make Safety Boots Comfortable
Sometimes you have a good pair of work boots and the only problem is that the insoles have worn out, meaning they have lost the original cushioning, shock absorption and stability.
This is the reason you can start to feel you are having a bit more unwanted pressure on the feet, joints, legs and lower back. A quality pair of insoles can bring your old boot back to feeling like new.
If your work boots are not comfortable, buying good inner soles are an excellent worth while investment.
Add life Span to Your Work Boots
Have you ever had a really great pair of work boots, but the insoles just didn’t not last?
Investing in a new pair of insoles is a great way to help make your quality work boot/shoes last. You get the benefit of extra comfort as well as keeping your favouite workboots on the job for longer!
So investing in a pair of insoles for your work boots is a great way not only to reduce pain and stiffness in your legs and lower back, but also to add to the life span of your work boots. I usually add at least 6-10 months extra life span of my boots when I add a comfortable pair of insoles. I know I’m always on the look-out for the best insoles for standing all day. When you work in construction and you only sit for about half an hour of an 8 hour work day that extra support and cushion goes a long way.
But why doesn’t everyone use inner soles if they are so good?
You’d be surprised to find out how many people have feet and lower back problems from spending long hours on their feet. Unsupported footwear in the workplace (especially on hard surfaces) will make you need to see a podiatrist (foot doctor). Now that’s an expensive visit you should prevent if possible.
And you know the first thing they are given?
That’s right you guessed it. Insoles for their shoes!!
So don’t wait for it to get to that stage.
Maybe your current boots are really comfortable and you don’t need anything. But in our experience 98% of the time that you add insoles you greatly increase the comfort and stability of your feet.
We have not heard of anyone regretting buying insoles. Only positive feedback. We spend so much time working on our feet. We do really need to look after them.
Are all Insoles the Same?
No, there are actually 3 types of insoles to choose from. Depending on the reasons you have decided to buy one, so these are the 3 types below
- Custom Orthotics– These are the insoles that you will need to be made by a Podiatrist (foot doctor) if you have serious problems and pain in the feet. Common problems include fallen arches and flat feet. Sometimes insoles at an early stage will prevent the need to see an expensive doctor.
- Support Insoles– These are the best and most suitable selection of work boots. These are the best all-around insoles. The will provide extra comfort, stability and support all in one.
- Comfort Insoles– These are a great choice for someone who wants a bit of extra cushioning and comfort. Not recommended for work boots as they are built from softer gels and foams. They may sound really comfortable, which they are. But, they are not designed to create enough stability and support for a hard day’s work. The best work boots for standing all day are hard to find but, they are out there. Perfect for wearing on the weekend shopping and going around town.
Best Tips for fitting Work Boot Insoles
- Make sure you take your insoles out when you’re not using them, this will allow the moisture to escape and stop any bad smells from hanging around
- If you need to adjust the size of the insoles, firstly cut to one size while holding above the shoe for size, than you adjust again if needed
- Try and match the new insole thickness with the existing one that was originally in the shoe. This will make sure the size is 100 % correct.
- To wash place in the machine add detergent and dry in the fresh air and sun
Editor’s Recommendations For Buying the Best Work Boot Insoles
What are the best shoe insoles available? Continue reading below and we’ll have a look at the best choices on the market today.
Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole: Best Boot Insoles For Military Boots
(4.6 / 5)
The Timberland PRO insole has been designed to support your feet, lower back, and legs with some excellent product design. This well respected company has used the newest technology and materials to create a superior shock absorption and moisture management insole.
Timberland makes great work boots and it’s no surprise to see them creating a top rated insole. This insole is ideal for anyone who is spending more than 7 hours on their feet through-out the day. These Insoles fit great into government military issued footwear. You know that those boots can be uncomrtable. Add a pair of these bad boys and feel the differnce!
Timberland are well-know for creating the best work boot insoles availabe on amazon.com.
This lightweight insole will keep your feet feeling great when you have stay on your feet, walking and working for long periods of time. It’s highly recommended for anyone who suffers from any aches and pains from spending lots of time on their feet. When searching for the rigt insole for your work just remeber that these insoles have been rated to be the best boot insoles for military boots. So, they are designed to work hard,
It’s a smart move to invest in the health of your feet with insoles and this is a product designed to relieve many painful symptoms.
Features and Benefits
- Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue Technology- Absorbs each steps shock and keep your feet fresh
- Innovative design- Shock-absorbing material that will rebound and compress enhance your comfort and reduce fatigue
- Timberland Insoles provides maximum support through contouring- At key pressure points and impact zones the foot will benefit from the contour of the insole especially in the heel and the ball foot
Check all the models from Superfeet below! Just click on the color best suited for you
Superfeet Premium Insoles:Best Rated Insoles(4.7 / 5)
Superfeet is a company that specializes in making insoles designed to take Heavy-duty shock absorption. Great for construction workers. Green Superfeet insoles support the feet and lower back. They really have a hold on the market for good reason. Supperfeet make a great product and are the top selling, trusted insole brand.
Features and Benefits
- DESIGNED PROFILE: High volume insole for cushioned support. mafe to a full length to be trimmed to fit into any size work shoe or boot
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Poly cell foam that creates a durable professional-grade support system for your feet to enjoy
- UPERFEET PROFILE: High profile shape to maintain and support the feet, ankles,knees and lower back
- DEEP HEEL CUP: SUPERFEET have produced an insole with the most spacious heel cup that will offer reliable support and shock absorption
Using the best materials these insoles will help reduce any discomfort from foot pain, knee stress, lower back pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
- We recommend the GREEN for People with already existing pain in their feet and legs as the green is packed with the most features. The Superfeet Green are reviewed to be the best insoles for boots on Concrete. Spending lots time working on hard surfaces? The GREEN are for you!
SUPERFEET have been the leading insole since 1977 providing professional orthotic support to relief aches and pains
Super Feet Orange: Best Insoles for Work Shoes
- Go for ORANGE if you want extra comfort and work hard. The orange is designed for people who really punish their feet and want a durable insole. The Core is created with a high impact absorbing core so the insole will take a beating and not your feet.
Superfeet Orange Insole
- High-arched insole for maximum support
- Impact resistant foam with added protective cushion positioned under the ball of the foot
- Anti-bacteria coating technology, latex-free & vegan
- Great insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to
Fits Best In:
Fits great in most types of high use footwear including in work boots and athletic running sports shoes.
- Reduces blisters and hot spots
- Improves leg alignment, relieves strain on knees
- Heel Cup helps foot settle perfectly in the skate
- Best Insoles for skates
- Superfeet shape transforms your skate into an extension of your foot
Fits Best In:
Fits best in all types of footwear wear that have a high elevated heel of 1 inch or higher. Perfect for hockey skates, Bike shoes, Logger boots and track running shoes
Superfeet Blue Insole: Best insoles for work boots
- 5 ” wide insole
- Medium arch for intermediate support
- Relieves common arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
- NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
- Custom construction adds comfort, support & structure to shoes
- Long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole
Superfeet Berry Insole: Best Boot Insoles for Women
- Best removable insoles for women’s footwear
- Medium support levels to work well in almost all women’s footwear and work boots
- Superfeet BERRY insoles were created for women who are highly active
- The specially designed Superfeet shape improves the stability of the foot. While the deep heel cup provides maximum support and comfort.
Forcare Workboot Insoles: Best Value Insoles For Under $20
After searching high and low we have found the best insoles for working on concrete. Anyone who works on concrete knows how hard and dense that material can be!
These bad boys have all the newest features designed to relieve all the pressures from standing all day on hard surfaces such as concrete and rock. Having a pair of these shoe insoles are a great investment in your foot health. When your working on concrete you know after the first day that its worth investing in the best insoles for working on concrete.
Created with a durable EVA shockproof foam base that creates maximum cushion support for your heel, knees, and ankles.
As you keep reading all the features I would like to remind you that these are a great priced product. They are priced under $15 !!! What a bargain.
What stands out with these insoles is the deep heel cradle, which helps to keep the foot’s structure vertical. By keeping the foot structure vertical all day you will feel the extra balance and stability. All the added features reduce the chances of injury.
Buy these insoles 100 % risk-free with the money-back and refund policy
Tread Labs – Stride Insole: Editors pick; Best New Insoles
Tread Labs constructed the Stride Insole with your work boots in mind. The Stride harnesses a unique two-piece system – Lifetime guaranteed arch support and replaceable top-cover. If the top-cover wears out, don’t buy a new product; simply replace the top cover for $15. This product fits perfectly in boots that come with a removable factory insole. With over 50% of jobs require you to work standing. You need to know how the best insoles for standing all day will make your day so much better!
The Stride Insole was designed to reduce pain in the feet, ankles, knees and lower back using the power of biomechanics. It will hug and cushion your feet with its deep heel and prevent your foot from overpronating. Its unique contour will guide your foot and keep it aligned throughout the day – reducing foot fatigue and injuries.
Here’s a summary:
- Just like your feet, they flex as you walk. The support is gentle but firm, preventing the fatigue that comes from over-pronation
- Deep heel cups improve your foot’s natural shock-absorbing ability and stabilize each step
- They never wear out. Unlike cheaper alternatives, the molded arch supports will last forever. Guaranteed
- Your doctor would approve. Podiatrists recommend firm support to improve alignment, control pronation, and deliver long-term comfort.
Tread Labs’ molded arch supports are unconditionally guaranteed. If they crack, break, or lose shape, we will replace them at no charge. Forever. Top covers are made of high-quality polyurethane foam. We are proud to say that our products are the best insoles for work shoes. When they eventually wear out, they can be replaced for $15.
Still looking for the most comfortable work boots? Click here to find the guide to comfortable work boots!